What is Squirrel’s Nut Butter?
Let us tell you.
The All Natural Ingredients include: Coconut oil, cocoa butter, bees wax and vitamin E oil. How simple is that?
SNB is a multi purpose salve that works extremely well for preventing chafing and blisters on feet, as well as skin restoration on eczema, cracked/dry hands, feet, and face.
Some current uses/activities of this product include ultra runners, marathoners, mountain bikers, road cyclists, triathletes, hikers/backpackers, endurance horse riders, nurses, river runners, fire fighters, chronic eczema sufferers, diaper rash, massage therapists, golfers, tattoo recovery, razor burn, paws and noses on dogs and cats, mushroom hunters, motorcycle enthusiasts, unicyclists and just people who enjoy softer skin.
What is the best container for different temperatures???
SNB is ALL NATURAL and “feels” the temperature changes. The salve becomes rather hard at temps below 60 degrees F and softer at temps above 85 degrees F. With that in mind, if you are racing/training in cool/cold weather, we suggest using the SNB Sticks. If kept out of the direct sunlight, the SNB Sticks will be the best choice for application from below freezing up to around 95 degrees F. The SNB Tins are best if used in the temperature range of 60-90 degrees F. If you are using the tins below 60 degrees F then you can keep the product soft by storing the tin in a pocket next to your warm body. You can also just use the back of your fingernail to break the product up. Our SNB Double Wall Tub is designed to act as a little thermos to protect the salve from extreme heat. You can use the tub in temps up to 120 degrees F if you keep it out of the direct sunlight. Another neat thing about the tub is when used in cold weather, you can simply take the top off, squeeze the sides together and pop the SNB puck into your hand to use it like a bar of soap where needed.
Where have you taken your SNB?
Squirrel’s Nut Butter cares about what our customers think. Click here to see what they are saying.
2017 Races/Events we are sponsoring
- Altra US Skyrunner Series
- Healthy Kids Running Series – Flagstaff
- Jan 7 – San Tan 50k Arizona
- Jan 21 – Cold Water Rumble 100 Mile Arizona
- Feb 9-12 – Rob Krar Ultra Camp Arizona
- Feb 18 – Black Canyon 100k Arizona
- Feb 18 – FOURmidable 50K National Championship California
- Feb 25 – Salmon Falls 50k California
- Mar 4 – Old Pueblo 50 Mile Arizona
- Mar 4 – Way Too Cool 50k California
- Mar 18 – Mesquite Canyon 50k Arizona
- Apr 1 – American River 50 Miler California
- Apr 1 – Crown King Scramble 50k Arizona
- Apr 8 – Whiskey Basin Trail Runs Arizona
- Apr 15 – Lake Sonoma 50 Mile California
- Apr 23 – Dam Good Run 40k Arizona
- Apr 29 – Zane Grey 50 Mile Arizona
- Apr 29 – Sinister Night Trail Runs 54k Arizona
- Apr 29 – The Canyons 100k California
- May 5 – Ogden Trail Running Film Festival Utah
- May 6 – Miwok 100k California
- May 13 – McDonald Forest 50K Trail Run Oregon
- May 13 – Quad Rock 50 Mile – Colorado
- May 20 – Adrenalin Night Trail Runs 54k Arizona
- May 20- T2T Racing Kettletown State Park Challenge 50k Connecticut
- June 9 – San Diego 100 Mile California
- June 10 – FLGX Big Pine Trail Runs Arizona
- June 16/17 – Broken Arrow Skyrace California
- June 24 – Western States Endurance Run California
- June 24 – Hypnosis Night 54k Arizona
- July 1 – Ride and Tie Championship Oregon
- July 2-8 – Rob Krar Ultra Camp Arizona
- July 8 – Beaverhead 100k Idaho
- July 14 – Hardrock 100 Mile Colorado
- July 15 – Tahoe Rim Trail 100 Mile California
- July 22 – Never Summer 100k Colorado
- July 29 – Speedgoat 50k Colorado
- Aug 5 – Angeles Crest 100 Mile California
- Aug 5 – Vertigo Night 52k Arizona
- Aug 11 – Big Foot 200 Mile Washington
- Aug 12 – Cool Moon 100 Mile California
- Aug 19 – Waldo 100k Oregon
- Aug 26 – Shawnee Hills 100 Mile Illinois
- Aug 26- Cascade Crest 100 Mile Washington
- Sept 8 – Tahoe 200 Mile California
- Sept 9 – Black Squirrel Trail Half Marathon Colorado
- Sept 16 – Mogollon Monster 100 Arizona
- Sept 16 – Virginia City 100 Mile Horse Nevada
- Sept 17 – T2T Racing Pomperaug Trail-Adventure Challenge Connecticut
- Sept 23 – Flagstaff to Grand Canyon Stagecoach Line 100 Mile Arizona
- Sept 23 – Mountain Lakes 100 Oregon
- Sept 24 – Steep Rock Trail Series-Macricostas 10k Connecticut
- Oct 5-9 – Rob Krar Ultra Camp Arizona
- Oct 6 – Flagstaff Sky Race 55k Arizona
- Oct 7 – The Hennepin Hundred Illinois
- Oct 7 – Coolest Ride and Tie California
- Oct 12-16 – Rob Krar Ultra Camp Arizona
- Oct 13 – Moab 200 Mile Utah
- Oct 13-17 Rob Krar Ultra Camp Fall Retreat Arizona
- Oct 14 – Cave Creek Thriller 50k Arizona
- Oct 14 – Thrasher Night Runs 30k Arizona
- Oct 15 – T2T Racing Chatfield Hollow State Park 30k Connecticut
- Oct 20 – Overlook Endurance Runs California
- Oct 21 – Blue Sky Trail Marathon Colorado
- Oct 28 – Javelina Jundred 100 Mile Arizona
- Oct 29 – Steep Rock Trail Series-Hidden Valley 15k Connecticut
- Nov 5 – Steep Rock Trail Series-Steep Rock Half Marathon Connecticut
- Nov 18 – Pass Mountain 50k Arizona
- Nov 18 – Punisher Night Runs 30k Arizona
- Dec 2 – McDowell Mountain Frenzy 50 Mile Arizona
- Dec 9 – Desert Solstice 24 Hour Track Arizona
- Jan 13, 2018 – HURT 100 Mile Hawaii
Special thanks to SweetM Images for the beautiful photos above!
Please visit their website for more information and to see event photos.